Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fashion: The coolest shoe on the street

During the aforementioned finals, I had another very important thing going on: my mom got me this amazing pair of shoes! So, naturally it wasn't at all out of the ordinary for me to wear them during my final on Eastern religions or my final for math. In fact, I have this theory that they raised my grades by 5%.... but I must wait to find out.


Let's get to the important stuff:  the New Balance 870 women's running shoe in rainbow. In honor of these shoes, the rest of this post will be posted in neon colors. These sneakers are  super-comfortable, and I think those New Balance guys were on to something--having ridiculously cute shoes does make you want to run more and be active. 
Maybe New Balance can single-handedly solve America's obesity problem.... or maybe not but at least they have the right intent!! These shoes, while obviously made for running, are shoes that anyone can wear if they like neon--they're each so many colors that they go with everything! So far, I've worn them with shorts and black yoga pants :))
If it's any indication, these are athletic shoes that even Elle Woods would wear! These are awesome shoes--so comfortable, they feel like they cushion every step-- and so cute, you don't want to take them off. 
I love them so much that I won't put them in my closet--when I'm not wearing them they're right by my bedroom door so I can always see them! And believe me, you would do the same thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment