Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trivia: Who Can Guess the Song?

Who can guess which two songs these lyrics are from? Comment with your very best guess!

Song 1:
Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor
Ripped my favorite party dress
Warrants out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail


Pictures of last night ended up online I'm screwed, oh well... Last--


Hint: This singer won the award for best "Music Video With a Message"


Song 2:
And then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer
Not a trace
Of doubt in my mind
I'm in love
I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her
If I tried

(then there's this little guitar scat...)
Hint: If you don't know this song, I feel rather sad. And this band had a song in Shrek--it was basically the only song in Shrek (with words).


Happy guessing! I shall post the answers later, and we'll see who got it right!


If all else fails, do try Google. Who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky if you type in lyrics and something will come up--not that I've ever tried it...
:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment