Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Confessions

Inspired by a boy at my school...


We all love to be hypocrites sometimes.
I can't help it: I alternate between idolizing people and seeing right through them.
I'm fifty times more amazing than you'll ever know. And I don't care if you feel offended because I'm not convinced that it matters if you think to care.
I am unique.
I am an optimist with a cynical sense of humor.
Even if I don't know you, I know I care.
Their opinion counts for nothing--unless they're making the decision. Therefore if they're not like you don't waste yourself in changing for them.
I marvel at the way I see and think adn feel every day.
I'm not yet sure why I wanted to tell you, but I do know why I decided to: you should make a list of things--truths--like these. You don't have to show anyone. But read them and absorb them--see yourself, written on paper, though it represents so little. So see who you are--and live it.


For you.

No comments:

Post a Comment