Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beauty Book: Mascara!!

What girl doesn't love mascara? 
I have tons of brands of mascara--for some reason, I have been accumulating more and more, and NO I don't want to throw any away... The newest addition to my collection is the L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Explosion Mascara in black (and, yes, it has a VERY long name). Even though the wand looks like a pathogen from an allergy commercial, I love this mascara! I'd seen it somewhere before (probably at King Soopers), but I'd wanted a waterproof mascara that was fun, looked good, and wouldn't smear! Apparently, the waterproof version of this mascara is new, or it's finally gotten distributed to stores. I was in Walgreens in Pueblo, and just happened to pass by the mascara section... and just happened to see this mascara... and notice it's finally waterproof. Yay!!
Despite my mother's advice, I gave in to temptation and tried this new mascara before I used any of my other ones up...


This morning I tried it on and poof! I loved it :)   It sells at most stores for around $9 or so, and goes on relatively clump-free (which is good because I HATE clumpy mascara--it comes off as icky and unhygienic), and makes my lashes longer. 


and for the record, I sweated and cried in this mascara, and it didn't smear at all :) I knew there was a good reason I wanted it to be waterproof!

No comments:

Post a Comment