Friday, January 6, 2012

Pumpkin Deluxe

We tend to associate pumpkins with Halloween, messy carving utensils, jack-o-lanterns, and pumpkin patches. However, there is a special pumpkin product that goes more along the lines of the magical pumpkin carriage from a popular fairytale.
The company MyChelle Dermaceuticals (isn't the name cute? "MyChelle" instead of Michelle, perhaps?) has an excellent pumpkin face and neck cream. When my aunt first lent me her pot of the Pumpkin Renew Face Cream, I was surprised for three reasons:
1. A beauty product with pumpkin in it actually exists
2. It feels wonderful to put it on
3. It is green (as in, the color is green)
So, going off the whole "green" aspect of this pumpkin product, one could say that this product is a dream-come-true--the happy ending of two fairy-tales: aka the Wicked Witch of the West meets Cinderella with a magical, enchanting, and beautifying face cream.
I like this cream because it hydrates and comforts my skin without making it super oily. Like any teenager, I have the occasional phobia of lotions that could potentially make skin more oily or even clog my pores. However, if you are have anywhere from very dry to slightly oily skin, you'll be fine using this product. Simply be smart about where you put it. For example, I know that my face is most oily near my nose, so therefore I just apply this cream to every other part of my face to avoid what I know could become a problem. And the results have been great! My skin feels good, looks good, and (thanks to the pumpkin scent) even smells good after I put this on--by the way, this pumpkin scent does not smell bad, it smells pretty unique and refreshing!
 If you're interested in this product, you can learn more from the website  www.mychelle.com . They have way more than just lotions; the site's full of age and "skin-problem"-specific products and info, and (most importantly, of course) the products have great packaging. So, the next time you hear the word "pumpkin" and shudder, gag, or start freaking out about having to work off all of those Halloween calories again, take a deep breath, take another deep breath, and take a look at the link to MyChelle Dermaceuticals to try a pumpkin product yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment